Último Segundo (17/03/2009)
- Iraq: A Political Landscape Without Talabani?
- PNA: Hamas Says It Wants To Resume Talks With Israel
- Lebanon: Army Chief Meets With Egyptian Military Officials
- To revitalize Jerusalem, new mayor looks to Diaspora
- Wave of staff cuts hits federations
- Roger Cohen spars with Iranian Jewish expats
- Op-Ed: American corporate complicity created undeniable Nazi nexus
- Prime Minister-designate Benjamin Netanyahu asked President Shimon Peres to help him form a unity government.
- A second group of Conservative Jewish leaders has issued a series of demands of the movement's synagogue association.
- It is not appropriate for the pope to wear a cross at the Western Wall, the rabbi in charge of the holy site said.
- Germany appears to be preparing to ditch the Durban II anti-racism conference for being an attack on Israel.